Monday, April 13, 2009

Crazy....Hectic...Month


I am sorry that I haven't posted. It has been CRAZY around here. Two trips in less then a week to beautiful Grand Junction/Fruita Colorado. It was extremely sad as my family and I lost a dear dear friend. However, it was good as I got to see some very dear friends that I haven't seen in many years.
I don't have whole lot of time as I am leaving to go across the state to Gillette, Wyoming. It will be a 10 hour road to attend a EMS trauma conference. I am looking forward to the conference BUT I hate being away from the love of my life! He is my best friend and I am not whole when I am not with him.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's good to see you back! I know where Fruita is! We often meet our Colorado kids at a half-way point ( we figure it's Grand Junction) and have really enjoyed the whole area. I'm sorry that a sad event took you there.

    Have a safe trip and know the love of you life is missing you just as much and he will be so happy upon your return!

    Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete