Thursday, September 10, 2009

Short Update......

Sorry that I haven't blogged in ages!!!!!! To make this short and sweet the testing process didn't go well. We were both extremely disappointed at that fact, however we are planning on re-testing in November/December of this year. We both strongly feel that it is time to move on.
On a completely different note.......

I committed to do a 5K!!! Which I actually completed in August!!!! I will be doing my second on on Saturday in Pocatello Idaho!!!! I have never considered myself a runner and I am finding that I am truly enjoying it. It is my hope that by this time next year I will be up to running a 10K!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, what a surprise to see you back..and a happy one at that :-) I'm so glad you have such a good outlook on the testing - you know when the time's right to move on, you will be shown the way.

    Congrats on the 5K!! Wow - I am impressed! Did you train a lot for it? Have you been a runner long? You should be very proud :-)

    Nice to "see" you again - have a great fall week!

    ReplyDelete